zaterdag 18 mei 2019


Malawi elections 21 May 2019

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor elections malawi

Tuesday 21 May Malawi will have elections. There are different parties that want to win the elections. Power is very important for people.

I pray that the elections will be fair and honest. That the people are free to choose the leader that they want.
I acknowledge that God is in control and that the whole world is in His hands. In the same time I know that God has given a free will to mankind and that we as mankind have messed up much in this world. How long will God be patient with this time and age?

I pray that a true God fearing person will rule Malawi and that this person will stand strong in all the temptations that the power of the presidency brings. I know that God will ask account of all leaders and all people. I know that all corruption will come to the open when Jesus comes back and will judge this world.

I know that only by my repentance of the deeds of the old life  I can enter the new life. In this new life I'm not focused on material gain  but on saving lives of  people for eternity.

I pray that we will get a leader in Malawi that will lead the people in Malawi in integrity, honesty and faith in God.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten